I know I have been banging on about my 7-week programme From Overwhelmed to On the Ball, but I know that sometimes there is a need. I know that some of you are thinking about signing up, and are still sitting on the fence, for whatever reason. Perhaps because you don’t know what you’ll get out of it. Or whether it will be too much to digest. Or that you are not sure if the investment is worth it.
Stop thinking about it. I will get you off that fence right now.
I will give you five reasons why you should not book on my course.
Don’t sign up if:
- You feel happy and in control of your marketing and social media.
- You are already attracting a steady stream of clients. You’re fine.
- You know where you’re going, you’ve got a clear business strategy.
- You don’t need any coaching, or the support of a kind mentor who ‘gets’ you, gives you new ideas, and makes you feel super motivated.
- You think that you are not worth the investment of €297 for nearly two months of group coaching, learning, and growing as an entrepreneur.
Did you disagree with one or more of these statements?
Many of you tell me that you feel lost in the whole marketing thing, that it’s a grind, and how much time you seem to be spending on it, while you would much rather focus on creating and serving in your business.
You feel tired of doing it all on your own, you need support, guidance – and above all: accountability, to stop procrastinating. I give you all this in the seven weeks we will work together as a group.
I will be your expert buddy, your happy-go-lucky, positive, solution-focused coach, who will make you feel motivated again and focused on your goals. We will work together on your message, marketing and mindset, so in less than two months you will feel ready to move to the next level in your business.
If you are making the incredible decision to invest in yourself today, I have some great news: you can grab the last seats on the programme, ready to rock.
We are starting on the 20th of April, and the 19th is the last chance to sign up.
Doors are closing at 5pm UK / 6pm CET on Monday 19th of April.
The next chance to sign up for the programme will be in autumn 2021, when the course will be offered at its full price.
Take advantage. It’s beta time now, and I’d love you to be part of my first batch of students!