“After this workshop, you will feel more confident in writing engaging copy for your business, and you will understand how to use copywriting techniques to convert more readers into clients.”
Improve your writing, convert more clients
Copywriting is something many find tricky. In fact, most people find it quite hard. How do you put your rambling thoughts into words? How do you make a web page sound great, and easy to read? How do you write your copy in such a way that you resonate with the right people, so they want to work with you?
I have over 20 years experience in copywriting and marketing for creatives and small businesses, and I can’t wait to teach you how to put your passion into words, and make your copy sparkle.
Write Awesome Copy
- POSTPONED due to the Covid express which is currently sprinkling its germs around the city and has hit me like a ton of bricks. I shall reschedule soon!
- Location The Space, Carrer D’andreu Julia 1, 46008 Valencia Directions
- Cost: €65. Includes materials and a copy of the Write Awesome Copy Workbook (PDF).
*If I have to cancel this in-person event due to any new covid measures, the full amount will be refunded, and I would then organise the workshop online for those still wanting to attend.
You likely create written content every week, often daily, to promote your business online. Social media posts, email marketing, blog articles – and then there is your website. There are a lot of words to consider! And not everyone is a natural copywriter. How do you write in an engaging manner, so readers are pulled in by your writing, want to be part of your world, and press ‘buy’? How do you write awesome copy that boosts your business?
You will learn:
- How to fine-tune your written message
- How to come up with creative ideas for content
- How to structure a text, and make it flow better
- How to write better copy for your website, including your About page
- What techniques to use to make the reader excited about working with you
Are you in?
After payment confirmation, I will get in touch with more information before the workshop.