I work with creative entrepreneurs who have wonderful ideas and offers, but who need help with fine-tuning their marketing message, so they attract the right clients.
As a creative business coach, I help small business owners and freelancers in the first few years of starting, such as designers, therapists, writers, life coaches, spiritual retreat owners, quirky travel businesses, off-beat event organisers, and everything in between. Creatives who are ready to share their gifts with the world, in their own, unique way.
I mainly work with service-based businesses, sometimes product-based. Most have already become self-employed, others are in the process of leaving their (corporate) job and are about to jump into the scary, deep end (it will be OK, I promise!).
I help people with a passion and a desire to make a change. I am here to guide you.
Zoom video call is my main tool, which makes it possible for me to work with clients worldwide: from California to the UK, and from Canada to Spain.
Whatever you sell, you are ambitious and ready to put in the work and get real results!
My mission as creative business coach is to empower you to go out there and share your gifts, your knowledge, your talents, with your ideal clients. I help you grow your business and create change, impact, fulfillment, and abundance.
I help creative and soulful entrepreneurs to find ease and joy in marketing, defining their niche and feeling more in control of their business. Less hit-and-miss, more to the point. Less pressure, more flow.
I would love to work with you, if you are:
- An entrepreneur in the first few years of your business, or about to launch, who feels overwhelmed. You need a plan.
- A small business who does not know who their ideal client or niche is.
- Someone who is ready to put in the work and be held accountable during the process.
- Someone who wants to become more visible online and knows very little about SEO.
- A business owner who wants to learn how to write better copy that converts.
- Someone who is open to new ideas, and does not expect a cookie-cutter coaching programme.
- Someone who is ready to invest in themselves and their business.
Let’s jump into this boat together!
Who my coaching is not for.
I like transparency and honesty, and that way nobody wastes any time. My Creative Business coaching programme is not meant for:
- People who expect that by working with me, their income magically increases. The benefit of hiring a business coach is that they will bring out the confidence, knowledge and gifts that are already inside of you, but are hiding. You may double your income, or you may not – that I cannot promise; but I can promise personal growth and the tools to attract clients.
- People who expect a standard coaching programme or cookie-cutter marketing techniques. I am an out-of-the-box thinker and solution-focused! I listen to your needs and adapt my coaching programme accordingly. You will get the best results if you are open to new ideas.
- People who are not ready to invest in themselves. Working 1-to-1 with me means that I am going to dedicate my time, energy and expertise to you on a very personal level, for a certain amount of time. It is not an off-the-shelf course you are buying. I want you to learn and grow, and I will support you as best as I can. I care a lot about my clients! The price of my packages reflects this level of support and care.