What kind of person do I help? I will explain a little more about who my services are for, so you can decide whether this is the right place for you.
First: it doesn’t matter where you live! I work via Zoom video calls and email, and you can be as remote as you like. I’m in Spain, myself, and have clients all over the world. On screen, I will be working right beside you.
I help creative entrepreneurs become rock stars at online marketing, defining their niche and attracting the right client. Less hit-and-miss, more to the point.
I would love to work with you, if you are:
- An artist, photographer, maker, designer, writer or other creative entrepreneur who feels overwhelmed by online marketing and social media, and needs help in choosing what platform is best for them.
- A creative who does not know who their ideal client is and what their marketing message should be.
- An art school graduate, self-taught maker or designer who wants to learn how to promote themselves online and sell more work.
- A creative who is willing to work hard and be held accountable during the process.
- Someone who is not very techy, needs guidance in the world of social media, websites and knows very little about SEO.
- A business owner who wants to learn how to write better copy, that is engaging and selling.
- A creative who acknowledges that marketing is just another word for connecting with your audience and making them fall in love with your business.
- A creative entrepreneur who wants to become more visible online.
Who my coaching is not for.
This will make things clear from the beginning, so you know where you stand. I like transparency and honesty, and that way nobody wastes any time. My Creative Business coaching programme is not meant for:
- Artists who think marketing and sales are bad words, rather hide away in their studio and who believe their work will attract clients by magic.
- Designer-makers who are already very successful in running their Etsy store, are Instagram rock stars and have loads of followers and sales each month. You don’t need me 😉
- Creative entrepreneurs who are not willing to get their hands dirty (and I don’t mean with paint), and expect me to do the work for them. You will get the most from it by being pro-active.
- People who are not flexible and open-minded. I am an out-of-the-box thinker and solution-focused! You will get the best results if you are open to new ideas.
- Creatives who work in the not-for-profit sector and not selling to customers directly. Although I may develop courses aimed at writing great grant proposals in the future!