What kind of person do I help? I coach and mentor business owners and freelancers in the first few years of their business, such as designers, photographers, teachers, life coaches, personal trainers, yogis and everything in between. Mainly service-based businesses, sometimes product-based as well. Creative and soulful entrepreneurs who want to make the world a better place!
Many of my clients are expats, like myself. Many are female. Most of my clients have made the leap into the unknown – whether moving abroad or leaving their 9-5 jobs, and are now entrepreneurs, open-minded, creative and with a real passion for what they do.
My mission is to help empower you to go out there and share your gifts, your knowledge, your talents, with the people who are waiting for it. I am here to help you grow your business and help you create change, impact, fulfilment, and abundance.
I help creative and soulful entrepreneurs to become rock stars at online marketing, defining their niche and attracting the right client. Less hit-and-miss, more to the point. Less pressure, more flow.
I would love to work with you, if you are:
- An entrepreneur in the first few years of their business, who feels overwhelmed by online marketing and social media, and needs guidance and a plan.
- A small business who does not know who their ideal client or niche is and what their marketing message should be.
- Someone who is ready to put in the work and be held accountable during the process.
- Someone who wants to become more visible online and knows very little about SEO.
- A business owner who wants to learn how to write better copy, that is engaging and selling.
- A creative who acknowledges that marketing is just another word for connecting with your audience and making them fall in love with your business.
Who my coaching is not for.
This will make things clear from the beginning, so you know where you stand. I like transparency and honesty, and that way nobody wastes any time. My Creative Business coaching programme is not meant for:
- People who think marketing and sales are the work of the devil, rather hide away from any of this, and who believe their work will attract clients by magic.
- Business owners who are already very successful in running their Etsy store, are Instagram rock stars and have loads of followers and sales each month. You don’t need me 😉
- Creative entrepreneurs who are not willing to get their hands dirty (and I don’t mean with paint), and expect me to do the work for them. You will get the most from it by being pro-active.
- People who expect a standard coaching programme or traditional marketing techniques. I am an out-of-the-box thinker and solution-focused! I listen to your needs and adapt my coaching programme accordingly. You will get the best results if you are open to new ideas.