I work with new entrepreneurs who have wonderful ideas and offers, but who need help with fine-tuning their marketing message, so they attract the right clients.
I coach and mentor small business owners and freelancers in the first few years of starting, such as designers, photographers, foodies, writers, life coaches, spiritual retreat owners, quirky travel businesses, off-beat event organisers, and everything in between. People who are ready to let their creativity burst out, and share their gifts and talents with the world.
I mainly work with service-based businesses, sometimes product-based. Most have already become self-employed, others are in the process of leaving their (corporate) job and are about to jump into the scary, deep end (it will be OK, I promise!).
I help people with a passion and a desire to make a change. I am here to guide you.
Zoom video call is my main tool, which makes it possible for me to work with clients worldwide: from California to the UK, and from Canada to Spain.
Whatever you sell, you are ambitious and ready to put in the work and get real results!
My mission is to empower you to go out there and share your gifts, your knowledge, your talents, with your ideal clients. I help you grow your business and create change, impact, fulfillment, and abundance.
I also offer group training, and am available as a guest speaker online or in-person,
I help creative and soulful entrepreneurs to find ease and joy in marketing, defining their niche and feeling more in control of their business. Less hit-and-miss, more to the point. Less pressure, more flow.
I would love to work with you, if you are:
- An entrepreneur in the first few years of your business, or about to launch, who feels overwhelmed. You need a plan.
- A small business who does not know who their ideal client or niche is.
- Someone who is ready to put in the work and be held accountable during the process.
- Someone who wants to become more visible online and knows very little about SEO.
- A business owner who wants to learn how to write better copy that converts.
- Someone who is open to new ideas, and does not expect a cookie-cutter coaching programme.
Let’s jump into this boat together!
Who my coaching is not for.
This will make things clear from the beginning, so you know where you stand. I like transparency and honesty, and that way nobody wastes any time. My Creative Business coaching programme is not meant for:
- People who expect that by working with me for 3 months or 6 months, their income magically increases. The benefit of hiring a business coach is that they will bring out the confidence, knowledge and gifts that are already inside you, but hiding. You may double your income, or you may not – that I cannot promise; but I can promise personal growth – which is the biggest return on investment. This growth in confidence will naturally lead to more joy and abundance in your life.
- Business owners who are already very successful in running their Etsy store, are Instagram rock stars and have loads of sales each month. You don’t need me 😉
- Creative entrepreneurs who are not willing to get their hands dirty (and I don’t mean with paint), and expect me to do the work for them. You will get the most from it by being pro-active, and doing your homework.
- People who expect a standard coaching programme or cookie-cutter marketing techniques. I am an out-of-the-box thinker and solution-focused! I listen to your needs and adapt my coaching programme accordingly. You will get the best results if you are open to new ideas.