You have been self-employed for a few years now, or you are about to launch your creative business here in Valencia, or online. Whatever it is you are doing, you are passionate about it, and want to make it work!
The only thing is…the marketing. It’s not that easy to get a consistent stream of clients, is it? (if it is, then this workshop is not for you!).
Having a clear niche, message and target audience is essential to position your business, and resonate with the right people. This 3-hour workshop will help you improve all of of this, so that you feel a lot more confident about your marketing, and understand how to attract more ideal clients.
When & where?
Monday 28th of November, 10.30am-1.30pm
Location: The Space, Valencia, Spain
Limited spaces, max 10 participants
Who is this workshop for?
- Solo entrepreneurs in the first few years of business (or those who have really never given their marketing much attention, and know it is about time!)
- Online coaches, digital nomads, creatives, artists, photographers, copywriters, yoga teachers, and other like-minded small business owners who feel drawn to this event.
- People who want to get better at marketing their business, but are tired of looking for help online from a gazillion of online business gurus.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to define your ideal client, so that you can create better content that resonates
- How to choose your niche, and what it is exactly that you help people with
- How to write a crystal clear message that lands with the right audience
- How to decide on your offers so that your clients want to buy
In this workshop, I will guide you through practical exercises to help you write a crystal clear message, define your niche and audience, and decide on your offer suite for 2023. You will receive 1:1 feedback from myself, as well as from your fellow participants.
You will walk away with clarity and peace of mind, and a game plan for the new year!
As a creative business coach, I help many entrepreneurs such as coaches, digital nomads and creatives find clarity and focus in building their (online) business. And as a creative and serial entrepreneur myself, I skip the corporate jargon and sales-y approach, and understand the creative brain inside out.
Join me, it’ll be a fun & productive morning, I promise.
Limited spaces, 10 max.
Workshop leader: Nina Eggens, creative business coach