From chaos to clarity
Do you not know where to find your ideal clients?
Do you not having a crystal clear message?
Do you find it hard to decide which offer to focus on?
Do you find marketing a pain, and would you like to stop feeling so confused about it?
Most of my creative coaching clients tell me this: they feel overwhelmed, they don’t have a clear niche or message, and they don’t know who their audience is, or where to find them. This makes it hard to earn any money with your creative business. Niche, audience, offer, message: get these pillars built, and you’ll get the amazing results you are after.
Build your foundation blocks with me in just 4 weeks, and feel fully in control of your marketing.
*This is a rolling program, so you can enroll at any moment.
I only have limited spots available each month for this work, so contact me to book your spot early if you are interested.
Having your niche, your audience, your offer and your message clear will help you feel so much more in control of your business! Once these pillars are in place, marketing your creative business becomes much easier. You will know exactly what type of content will resonate with your ideal client, because you understand who they are, and what their needs are. On my new fast-track program we will dive deep into your niche, define your ideal client and write a crystal clear marketing message that will resonate with the right people.
My new 4-week program includes:
- Four weekly 60-minute coaching calls with me, on Zoom, 1-to-1.
- Interim contact via Whatsapp or Messenger if needed
- Workbooks and exercises
- The opportunity to practice a ‘sales call’ with me, to break the fear factor
- Copywriting feedback & support
- Marketing planning for your business
Price: €399 / $425
Or email me if you are interested.
“My time with Nina was invaluable. She helped sharpen my focus and get things done. She helped me prioritize and structured our sessions so that I knew exactly what to do during the week. She gave me exactly what I was ready for and knew when to stop to avoid overwhelm. My business is much better for her help.”
Emily Chase-Smith, Sweet Orange Adventures, California
My promise to you:
This fast-track 4-week program is for you if you already have a business, or at least a clear business idea, and feel ready to take your business to the next step. Together, you and I will meet each week to fine-tune your offer, your audience and your message, and come up with practical steps to build your creative empire. No more overwhelm and chaos.
After these four weeks, you will feel more confident as an entrepreneur running a creative business, you will know what steps to take to get to the next milestone, and you will know what content to create that resonates with your ideal client. This clarity will make you feel less stressed, and more in the flow. You will start seeing marketing as a joyful, creative exercise, I promise!
Results you can expect:
- Clarity on your business idea and main offer(s)
- An understanding of your audience and ideal client.
- A clear written message that captures your essence and niche.
- An clear plan ahead to start implementing the marketing strategy and find your clients.
Who is this for?
This fast-track program is for you, if you:
- Have started a business already, or at least have a clear idea of what it is you want to do.
- Have a rough idea of who it is you want to help and what your service(s) will be.
- Are ready to put in the work to get results, and are able to commit four weeks to this programs and do the tasks I give you.
- Are open-minded and willing to think outside the box.
This is NOT for you, if you:
- Are still in the thinking phase of starting a new business, and don’t quite know what you want to do. I need you to be at least clear on your business idea. We will fine-tune your offer during the 4 weeks.
- Are not able to spend time on any homework or commit to the four weekly calls we’ll have together. I need you to be pro-active and committed.
““Before working with you I felt overwhelmed. I had a dream, but didn’t know how to turn it into reality. I missed a high-level strategy to guide my actions, which in turn made my endeavours lack focus. Now I feel I’m more in control..“
Manuela Bianco, visual artist, The Netherlands